We are currently working on the following programs:
Traverse City Alternative High School
- Keep the food pantry stocked with food and supplies for the kids
- Work/Warm clothes for the neediest of kids
- Assist with the after school program director and the Summer Work Program
- Partnering with Goodwill Food Rescue and the Northwest Food Coalition
- Sponsoring healthy food education via, Groundworks where students learn how to prepare a nutritious meal
- Stocking a “School Store” for any student in need.
Traverse City Central High School
-Stocking the Food Pantry on a weekly basis
-Promoting healthy eating and nutrition
Traverse Heights Elementary
-Stocking the Community Closet with snacks and school supplies for the entire K-5 student population.